To view CUE Streaming on your television you must use one of these devices:
CUE Streaming is also available via a web player which can be viewed on:
1. From the Firestick home screen, in the search bar say or enter Downloader.
2. Install the Downloader app.
3. Once installed, open the Downloader app and when prompted select Allow.
4. In the Downloader search bar enter cuetv.fun and click GO.
5. When the CUE app file is finished downloading a settings button will appear. Click on it and it will direct you to the My Fire TV section in the Firestick settings.
6. If the developer options aren't visible, click About and with the Fire TV Stick highlighted press the center button seven times. This will enable the developer options.
7. Click the back button then select Developer Options, then select Install unknown apps and make sure that Downloader is turned ON.
8. Press the Home button and navigate back to the Downloader app.
9. When the Downloader app reopens, the Status screen should be visible, click Install. (Note: If the status screen isn’t showing select the Files tab and select the CUE apk file.)
10. Once the white screen appears, click Install in the bottom right corner.
11. When the app is done installing, click Open.
12. Enter your username and password. Please remember that they are both case sensitive.
13. Click Sign In. When you first login please select Allow to give the CUE app permissions on your device.
14. Setup is complete. Happy streaming!
1. Install the Downloader app.
2. Once installed, open the Downloader.
3. In the Downloader search bar enter cuetv.fun and click GO.
4. When the CUE app file is finished downloading click Install.
5. Once the white screen appears, click Install in the bottom right corner.
6. When the app is done installing, click Open.
7. Enter your username and password. Please remember that they are both case sensitive.
8. Click Sign In.
9. Setup is complete. Happy streaming!
1. Go to your Firestick settings.
2. Select Applications and go to manage installed applications.
3. Scroll down to find the CUE app and press the play/pause button to uninstall and click confirm.
4. Go back to the home screen then open the applications panel (three squares and the + sign) and open Downloader.
5. Since the CUE file has already been downloaded to your Firestick go to Files on the left and select the CUE apk. (*Note: If your are downloading the new app go to the Downloader Home screen and enter cuetv.fun in the search bar to download the CUETV Pro apk file.
6. Click install in the lower right corner.
7. Then enter your username and password. (Both are case sensitive).
8. Click Sign In. You are all set!